Insurers are in cross-road to deal with key challenges such as new entrants disrupting the business model pressurizing to adopt newer technologies, complex IT landscape impeding the release of new products to market. Lesser productivity due to redundant processes, increasing operational costs, fraudulent practices, and regulatory changes are the other major hurdles for these organizations. Silicon, a leading global IT solutions partner has proven expertise to tackle these challenges, with its strong technology and engineering capabilities along with business and domain knowledge. Silicon is supporting its life insurance clients in their transformation journey to become a Leading Next-gen Insurer, through:
- Unique Business-Aligned model to provide best-fit life insurance solutions while considering the associated impacts
- A collaborative approach that improves clients’ performance while significantly containing costs
- Centers of Excellence to support in building, creating differentiated assets for its partner’s product – accelerating time-to-market
- Invest in developing IPs and market-leading innovative insurance solutions.
- Disrupt to remove the inefficiency in the technology/IT landscape to make it perform better.
- Enable and commit to its relationship through its core DNA: a culture that enables every employee working for its client to focus on value creation.
Property & Casualty
To help achieve increased profitability, flexibility, and enhanced customer experience, we provide insurers with transformational and cost-optimized IT services.
Pensions and Annuities
Rationalize IT strategies around pension services and leverage the full potential of technology investments to decrease time to market.
Sales and Distribution
Insurance advisors can leverage digital tools to compare products in real-time, assess benefits, and streamline customer feedback.
Silicon’s PAS services help insurers reduce their overall expenses, improve their general cycle times, and bolster customer acquisition capabilities.
Silicon helps insurers develop alternate distribution channels to maximize their customer reach and modernize and align their life insurance systems.
Silicon’s solution integrates best-of-breed products, proprietary insights, tools, and service competencies to reduce claims’ cycle time, improve loss ratios, and enhance customer retention.